Man Falls Into Vat of Sulfuric AcidNewser — Evann Gastaldo
A horrific story out of metro Detroit, where a man fell into a vat of sulfuric acid Saturday and died. The 54-year-old man fell at a Michigan Seamless Tube facility in South Lyon and was injured, dying later at a hospital, WXYZ reports.
It's not clear what caused him to fall or how long he was in the tank; a coworker ultimately pulled him out. The company says a "comprehensive investigation of the accident" is being conducted in cooperation with the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
(A sulfuric acid attack allegedly led a man to take his own life.)
- All of City's Snow Plows Sabotaged With Latex Gloves
- House Wields Vietnam-Era Power in Rebuking Trump
- DOJ: She Knew US Secrets and Gave Them to Iran
This article originally appeared on Newser: Man Falls Into Vat of Sulfuric Acid